1. We prefer Ski Leases to start on either Dec. 1st vacating no later than May 1st or Jan. 2nd vacating no later than May 2nd. Ski Leases are to be paid in full 30 days prior to your start date.
2. Deposit is equal to 2 months of the monthly rent.
3. Damage Protection Insurance of $39.95 will be added to your lease.
4. Pets are not allowed in any of our homes without a pet contract and permission from the owner.
5. Smoking is not allowed at any of our homes both inside and/or on the property.
6. Power and Gas are not part of the rental rate. Power and Gas are to be transferred into the tenant's name prior to lease start.
7. A guestimate of the following utilities will be collected as a fixed rate amount at the start of lease: Cable, trash, internet, phone and prorated snow removal. Some homes may require water/sewage to be paid as well. The payment is subject to change at the end of the lease.
8. Hot Tub maintenance is required on all homes with Hot Tubs by a professional service. Most homeowners require a dump and scrub at the end of the lease. Some homes require a bi monthly or monthly cleaning service. This will be billed to you directly for payment.
9. All tenants who are part of the ski lease in any home must be listed with name, address, email, and phone number.
10. It is a violation of our lease agreement to have guests and or guest fees charged for people not on the lease.
11. We do not supply keys to tenants after 4pm Monday- Saturday, unless prior arrangements have been made.
12. Professional carpet cleaning is required on all homes at lease end.
13. Professional cleaning of the entire home is required on all homes at lease end.
14. All food and garbage must be properly stored due to the increasing Bear problem. Tenants are responsible for Bear break-ins when food or garbage is left out.
15. Tenants are responsible for shoveling snow from decks and walkways.
16. Keys are picked up at our office at lease start date when we receive confirmation that power and gas have been transferred into tenant's name. Tenant must provide confirmation of the transfer by providing Liberty Energy and Southwest Gas account numbers to Tahoe Rental Company prior to lease start.