Homewood Mountain Resort offers over 2,000 acres of the best skiing and snowboarding terrain in the Lake Tahoe region. Tucked away on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, this quiet resort's protected terrain offers breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and hidden powder stashes.
- 2,010 Acres
- Base elevation of 6,230'
- Summit elevation of 8,740' (including snowcat terrain)
- 2,510 vertical feet elevation gain (including snowcat terrain)
- 8 Lifts
- 64 Runs
- 750+ acres of guided snowcat-accessible terrain
- Lifts open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily (weather and conditions permitting)
From groomed boulevards to our trademark hidden powder stashes, Homewood has it all. And with Ellis Peak sheltering our entire mountain from the high-ridge winds, the term "wind hold" is almost unheard of at Homewood.
- 64 runs, all of which have incredible lake views that will take your breath away
- 15% beginner terrain
- 40% intermediate terrain
- 30% advanced terrain
- 15% expert terrain
- 6 terrain parks
- Longest run is 2 miles long - "Rainbow Ridge" beginner run